Statesville, NC / firstname.lastname@example.org
I am keeping this document updated as I gain new experience in my current role.
IT Software Engineering Manager
Lowe's Companies, Inc.; Sepember 2015–Present
- Implementing an integrated, international ERP/CRM/POS system.
IT Business Relationship Manager
Lowe's Companies, Inc.; May 2014–August 2015
- Managed relationship between IT and Finance.
Service System Solutions Manager
Lowe's Companies, Inc.; July 2009–May 2014
- Oversaw the allocation of a $768K/yr development budget.
- Owned ASP relationships, including prioritization, resourcing, forecasting, and billing.
- Earned $702K in incremental revenue over a 9–week period by identifying a "prompting" gap and managing the automation of item–association audits.
- Saved 482 labour hours (12 FTE) per week by leading the redesign of "adjudication" logic, cutting manually–adjudicated OPE claims from 95% to 3%.
- Cut Repairs' Total Turn Time by 0.82 days by creating an exception queue to identify and resolve network coverage gaps.
- Built a diverse, cohesive team capable of creatively tackling large projects, issues, and deliverables.
Services Platform Release Manager
Lowe's Companies, Inc.; October 2010–August 2011
- Led the successful, on–time, on–budget release of a $12M program that stood up post–sales support for outdoor power equipment, tools, and small appliances.
Services Platform Project Manager
Lowe's Companies, Inc.; 2009–August 2011
- Led three successful, on-time on-budget projects within Services Platform to integrate Lowe's with a third–party Application Service Provider.
- Helped negotiate $6M contract with a third–party Application Service Provider.
Lowe's Companies, Inc.; January 2006–July 2009
- Cut average handle time by 92 seconds by redesigning the Contact Center user interface.
- Team Building
- Project Management
- Talent Management
- Vendor Management
- Relationship Management
- Release Management
- Process Documentation
- Process Development
- Process Improvement
- Project Management: Microsoft Project & SharePoint
- Web Design: HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Programming: Perl, PHP, BASIC (Visual Basic 6.0, .NET, 2010), C++
- Desktop Publishing: Microsoft Word, Adobe PageMaker & InDesign
- Spreadsheets: Microsoft Excel, Lotus 1–2–3, LibreCalc
- Databases: SQL, Microsoft Access, XML, LibreBase
- Leading Office Suites: Microsoft Office & Works, LibreOffice.org
- Interactive Documents: Microsoft InfoPath, Data Access Pages
2005, English: Professional Writing
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
2002, Liberal Arts
Danville Community College
Awards / Memberships
- Lowe's Top Contributor (2010)
- Lowe's Unsung Hero Nomination (2007, 2008)
- Lowe's Contact Center Hero (2nd Quarter, 2008)
- Outstanding Service–Learning (Virginia Tech, 2005)
- Member, Society for Technical Communication
- Burger King Employee of the Year, 2003 (Store 1578)