Welcome to dustinian.com. This is a place where I share personal projects. And, frankly, a place where I can play with HTML5 and CSS3.
- 7/31/2017: Added the Beginner Box Treasure Roller to the Gaming section.
- 7/7/2017: Re-visited the site templates to simplify them.
- 12/15/2015: Made numerous textual updates. But the simplified style sheet remains... for now.
- 12/11/2015: Wildly changing the style sheet and templating. Going with a very, very simplified style sheet for now. Bear with me!
- 10/25/2015: Added Artwork section.
- 6/16/2015: Updated Text Transformation Langugage to V2.3
- 11/17/2014: Added my Instagram feed to the About page.
- 11/10/2014: Made many updates to the back end of the site, including implementing a folder structure.
- 8/25/2014: Updated the Gaming section.
- 1/24/2014: Added a page for my (in progress) BFRPG Character Manager project.
- 1/17/2014: Updated website to use PHP rather than SSI. Updated interface to tabbed menu.
- 7/28/2013: Updated Text Transformation Langugage to V2.0
- 7/14/2013: Added a page on Gaming projects, with my first project—a Pawn Tray for Paizo™ pawns—taking front-and-center.
- 7/13/2013: Updated Text Transformation Language to V1.9
- 5/20/2013: Broken links are fixed. Résumé and Text Transformation Language are online. More content to come.
- 4/28/2013: I've updated the style sheet. Google Analytics is also up and running. I've got two broken links on my navigation menu. Those are my next step.
- 4/27/2013: After many false starts with various Content Management Systems (ocPortal, Drupal, Joomla), I've re-launched dustinian.com for the first time since 2007 in plain 'ol HTML5 & CSS3. I'm using server-side includes to keep the "work" to a minimum.